Do You Have a Case?
If you have been involved in an accident, been injured through the fault of someone else, or have an insurance claim that’s been denied, you may be wondering whether you have a case.
You may have medical bills to pay, wages to recoup, ongoing pain that is debilitating, or maybe property to replace. Maybe you’re wondering whether an insurance company is treating you fairly. Maybe you’re wondering whether you have to see the insurance company’s doctor.
Factors That May Determine Whether You Have a Case
- Your injuries or illness
- Whether you were hospitalized
- If you needed or will need surgery
- Have you suffered permanent injuries or scarring
- Whether you will need medical treatment in the future
- Who was at fault
- Whether you have insurance
- The types of insurance that you have
I Have a Case, Now What?
If you have a case, it is likely that an experienced attorney can help you. The legal system is complicated and can be confusing. An experienced attorney may be necessary to successfully navigate your case through the system.
- The person or company may have a lawyer on their side
- The insurance company may offer much less than the value of your case and may try to get you to sign away valuable rights
- An experienced attorney can help you figure out all of the medical, wages and other expenses that you may be entitled to
- An experienced attorney can ensure that mistakes aren’t made in the handling of your case which may decrease the value of our claim
- An experienced attorney can help ensure your result is fair
What Caldwell Law Group PLLC Can Do For You
When you hire Caldwell Law Group PLLC, you get experienced representation. A consultation with us is free. If we take your case, there won’t be a fee unless we make a recovery for you. Here are just a few of the types of cases we handle:
- Automobile Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Passenger Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Idaho Workers’ Compensation
- Washington Labor and Industries
- Defective Products
- Fires and Explosions
Get Started with a Free Case Review Now
If you have any of these questions, chances are, you would like some answers from an experienced attorney.
At Caldwell Law Group, PLLC, we have an answer. Let us tell you if we think you have a case. Just call (208) 743-5299 or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage. There’s no obligation, and the initial consultation with us is absolutely free.